Anna Maria Horner’s Wheelhouse Medallion Quilt BOM
Introducing Anna Maria Horner’s Wheelhouse Medallion Quilt! It’s a beauty and it’s using fabric from her Hindsight collection, celebrating Anna Maria’s 15th anniversary of fabrics!
This quilt takes fussy cutting to the extreme, so if you love bright, happy quilts and fussy cutting, you have to sign up for this club!
The Club will run from June to October 2020
Finished size 80 x 80
Skill level: beginner to intermediate
Just a little bit of simple applique (not scary at all)
NO English Paper piecing involved, the quilt is mostly machine pieced!
Here are some of the perks to joining.
- Access to Wheelhouse Medallion Club Facebook Group, where Anna Maria will be present and there will be monthly giveaways
- Live video tutorials from Anna Maria and FreeSpirit Fabrics
- Wheelhouse Medallion Pattern - only available to club members
- 23-1/2 yards of Hindsight fabric! All the fabric for the top and binding (Backing not included, but will be available)
- A second pattern to make another quilt with the leftover fabric from the first one. (Since we will be fussy cutting, there will be lots extra) Pattern will be free to Club members.
- Exclusive club sway valued at $ 160 for the first 15 customers that sign up! Swag includes a FreeSpirit reusable shopping bag, Anna Maria Wheelhouse Medallion Club ready-to-embellish fabric quilt label, Anna Marie embellishment guide, and set of 6 heat-resistant templates to complete your quilt.
Sign-up fee of $300 is for the full BOM Kit to be shipped in June.
The club will be very limited so join in now!